The results are in, and we are proud to announce our 4th consecutive year as one of the Triangle Business Journal’s Best Places To Work! This award is given based on the results of employee surveys about the work experience and culture. But, it’s not just the benefits, policies and the “fringe” benefits that make this… Read more »Read more ›
It's About Experiences.
Creating Experiences Through Experience.
Experience. There are three levels to the word that defines who we are.
At the most basic level, it’s our design and engineering expertise that we’ve cultivated since our beginning in 1979. We couple that by fostering an internal culture that inspires and is collaborative.
Secondly, there’s the experience we strive to create every time you interact with us. We will champion you and your project above ourselves.
And most importantly, is the experience we work tirelessly to create for everyone who will interact with your vision. It’s not about the project or even the place. It’s about the experience.
To help us live up to those levels of the word, our beliefs are simple and to the point – be responsible, be accountable, be creative, be resourceful.
That’s McAdams: creating experiences through experience.
Services to Achieve Your Vision.
In addition to our focus and our people, our structure is another point of difference at McAdams. We team up the best minds with the most experience based on each project-type. That way every member of your team understands your unique needs and minimizes unknowns. By leveraging our knowledge, offerings and culture, you will see the difference through inspired designs.
Your Experience Makers.
Bringing experience to the forefront of everything we do takes special people who truly understand its importance. Together we are McAdams, individually we are what make McAdams different than any other design, planning or engineering firm you’ll ever work with.
- John McAdams, PE, PLSFounder and Chairman
- Michael J. Munn, PEPresident and Chief Executive Officer
- Greg Sallee, PEChief Operations Officer
- Don Sparrow, CPAChief Financial Officer
- Donna Scott, PHR, SHRM-CPChief Human Resources Officer
- Mary HeathChief Marketing Officer
- Robert Reddick, PEDirector, Charlotte Region
- Bill Derks, PEDirector, Commercial
- Jon Moore, PEDirector, Residential
- Iona Thomas, AICPDirector, Public
- Brandon Finch, PEDirector, Institutional
Service Line Leadership
- Fred Boone, PEDirector, Construction Administration
- Bob Zumwalt, RLADirector, Planning + Design
- Amos Clark, PEDivision Director, Engineering + Environmental
- Greg Bewley, PLSDirector, Geomatics
- Marco Menendez, PEDirector, Water / Wastewater
- Todd O'Daniel, PEDirector, Engineering Services
- David Malcolm, RLADirector, Planning + Design
- Kevin Baucom, PLSDirector, Surveying
- Jeff Tyburski PG, RSMDirector, Environmental Services
“I want to express my appreciation to you and your staff for the thoroughness, quality and timeliness in completing the various services associated with [our project].”
Town of Morrisville