McAdams is currently seeking an Administrative Assistant IV to join our Administrative team. This position, located in our Durham office, works directly with the Firm’s Project Managers and Technical Managers to coordinate the workflow of project schedules, submittals and project communication. This position supports all market sectors and service lines and plays a key role in the quality assurance process of all submittals and proposals.
Skills & Qualifications
- Ability to multi-task, accommodate shifting priorities and deadlines while maintaining production and quality
- Organization skills to be able to prepare presentation materials such as meeting packets, project reports, meeting minutes, project communications and letters and project documents
- Perform an extensive array of administrative tasks as well as performing clerical duties as needed (phones/voicemail, filing, photocopying, proof reading, typing, etc).
- Four-year degree; minimum 5-10 years of experience in the Architect, Engineering, Construction industry; or a combination of education and experience.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) are required.
- A “can-do” attitude and willingness to work in a collaborative team environment.
- Ability to interface with both internal and external clients is essential.
- Coordinate collection of required materials from PM’s and other team members; organize and assemble submittals
- Assist with review of quality assurance and adherence to the McAdams brand standards; schedule, maintain and coordinate the PM’s calendars and project meetings
- Work with PM/TM’s to establish a comprehensive workflow process
- Oversee verification of checklist items and courier deliveries; understand and assist with permit applications/requirements on all projects
- Serve as backup to the Firm’s other Administrative Assistants.