We are looking for a CAD Technician to join our Engineering Services group. This candidate will contribute to the team through the production of civil engineering drawings and design calculations for site and land development projects.
Skills & Qualifications
- Four-year bachelor’s degree or two-year associate’s degree in Engineering Technology or AutoCAD Drafting.
- 3-5 years’ land development work experience preferred, entry level considered.
- Experience with AutoCAD CIVIL 3D, CAD Standards, and Excel.
- Candidates should be prepared to provide work samples and/or take a CAD test.
- Development of master plan/infrastructure schematic and detailed technical drawings from sketches
- Assisting with the design of water and sewer mains, mass grading, roadway vertical design, erosion control, permit submittals and storm drainage.
- Plan/Profile drawings and utility conflict resolution.
- Creation of alignments, pipe networks, surfaces and profiles in Civil 3D.
- Plan production is a critical role of this position.
- Assist with the creation of utility enabling packages in conjunction with mechanical utilities.