The Employee Experience.
Culture starts with the right people.
We’re humbled by the fact that we’ve been awarded and recognized for being one of the best places to work year after year both regionally and nationally. Everyone at McAdams – engineers, planners, landscape architects, surveyors – believes growing each individual employee into their greatest potential is how we create a collaborative atmosphere of experience creation.
Learning is a big part of what we value. Our McAcademy program empowers employees with abundant seminars and training courses with dynamic professionals in our industry, and it’s a convenient way to earn professional development hours.
A work / life balance is important to us and our fringe benefits reflect that belief.
- In-house massages
- Concierge services (car washes, meal delivery, dry cleaning services, etc.)
- Company trip stipends (employee-only excursions for the added benefit of shared experiences)
- Free beverages and snacks
- Friday breakfast is on the house
We are part of the most interesting, iconic and impactful projects in the region, bringing together some of the most creative and intelligent solutions in the industry. Our work is relevant because we understand that it takes more than design and engineering to create places. It’s about applying thoughtfulness and resourcefulness to create meaningful experiences that energize our communities.
We would love to talk to you about how you can become part of a company that truly values its team and their families. Send us a note at email@example.com or apply to one of the positions below.
Life at McAdams.
- HealthcareOur open access medical plan covers access to both primary care physicians and specialists for dental and vision. With a Health Reimbursement Account included, covered employees can reduce expenses incurred if a deductible applies. Flexible Spending Accounts are also a plus!
- Life & DisabilityAll full-timers are provided company-paid life, accidental death and dismemberment, short-term disability, long-term disability and long-term care coverage. Additional supplemental life and AD&D coverage is available for employees as well as dependents.
- Retirement PlanningWe offer Roth and 401(k) plan options to help our team members plan for the future. We also provide a company match to better ensure the long-term financial health and well-being of our employees.
- Employee Assistance ProgramAvailable for employees and their families, this assessment and referral service provides confidential, individual assistance with a wide range of personal and work-related issues.
- Career Development PlansWe believe in providing opportunities for our employees to continue to grow, both professionally and personally. Our personalized plans enable ongoing conversations between the employee, their direct supervisor and subject matter experts.
- Educational Assistance ProgramIn addition to career development planning, we offer an annual financial assistance option for full-time employees. This option may go toward tuition, the cost of books or other related fees at any accredited higher education institution.
- Time OffWe offer paid time off so that employees can spend time with family and refresh. The company offices are closed in observance of designated national holidays, one of which is a floating holiday!
- Professional Licensure / Registration / Certification and Exam FeesWe cover the fees associated with study classes, exams, professional licensure and dues for local and state professional organizations.
- Well By Design Wellness ProgramOur program follows a holistic wellness model. This means that we care about the physical fitness of our employees as well as their emotional, spiritual, mental, social and environmental well-being.
“We share the belief that we are all here together to be awesome at what we do both at the individual and team level. ”
Kevin Baucom, Director of Survey in Charlotte
- Project Manager, Survey (PLS)
- Project Manager, Land Development (PE)
- Technical Manager / Site Design (PE)
- Instrument Operator / Surveyor
- Professional Engineer (PE)
- CAD Technician
- Survey Technician
- Administrative Assistant IV
- Landscape Architect, Entry Level
- Civil Engineer Designer
- Administrative Assistant