We are seeking a Landscape Architect to join our Planning + Design Group.
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Landscape Architecture from an accredited program
- 0-4 years of work experience
- Strong design skills, conceptual planning and analysis
- Good analytical and technical writing skills
- Proficient in AutoCAD and Adobe suite programs.
- Sketch up and GIS is a plus.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Working within a team framework, as well as independently, on high profile mixed-use, residential, commercial, municipal and institutional projects.
- Preparation of drawings, graphics, reports and other submittal requirements
Candidates should be submit a portfolio beforehand electronically with their resume.
We offer an attractive salary/benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, life and 401(k)/Roth with company match, learning opportunities and much more. We invite proficient, dependable candidates to apply.
EOE: Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
We are equal opportunity employers. Decisions regarding hiring, promotions and terminations are made without regard to race, color, age, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected status.
We participate in E-verify. Information from all employees' Form I-9 is used to confirm work authorization.