McAdams is currently seeking an Administrative Assistant. The administrative team at McAdams is staffed by engaged, organized, energetic and dependable people driven by a common goal: to help the entire firm accomplish great things. Administrative Assistants are the heart of the firm’s operations and activities and one of the driving forces that keeps the office moving forward. Working behind the scenes, the administrative team supports all market sectors and service lines. They anticipate the needs of the directors, managers and team members and help them stay focused on their projects by resolving operational and administrative issues before they arise. They need to be able to move quickly with the changing environment, multi-task and prioritize the multiple competing deadlines. As the Administrative Assistants work with staff at all levels of management, excellent communication skills are required in addition to being highly organized and analytical.
- BA/BS degree (In lieu of degree, 4 years relevant administrative work experience).
- Previous experience in a professional office setting is required (engineering firm experience a plus)
- Must have advanced knowledge and experience with MS Office suite.
Essential Job Duties:
- Perform an extensive array of administrative tasks (type, proof read and edit memos, letters, forms, transmittals, proposals, site investigation reports, change orders, response to comments, and other business correspondence as requested).
- Assemble calculations, site investigation reports, project submittal notebooks, and other submittal information as required by specific projects.
- Performs other clerical duties as needed, such as filing, electronic filing of large engineering plan sets, photocopying, and collating.
- Help build efficiency and effective responsiveness into existing operations.
We offer an attractive salary/benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, life and 401(k)/Roth with company match, learning opportunities and much more. We invite proficient, dependable candidates to apply.
EOE: Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
We are equal opportunity employers. Decisions regarding hiring, promotions and terminations are made without regard to race, color, age, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected status.
We participate in E-verify. Information from all employees' Form I-9 is used to confirm work authorization.