We are looking for a CAD Technician to join our Engineering Services group. This candidate will contribute to the team through the production of civil engineering drawings and design calculations for site and land development projects.
To submit your resume for consideration please click HERE
- Four-year bachelor’s degree or two-year associate’s degree in Engineering Technology or AutoCAD Drafting.
- 3-5 years’ land development work experience preferred, entry level considered
- Experience with AutoCAD CIVIL 3D, CAD Standards, and Excel.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Development of master plan/infrastructure schematic and detailed technical drawings from sketches
- Assisting with the design of water and sewer mains, mass grading, roadway vertical design, erosion control, permit submittals and storm drainage.
- Plan/Profile drawings and utility conflict resolution
- Creation of alignments, pipe networks, surfaces and profiles in Civil 3D.
- Plan production is a critical role of this position
- Assist with the creation of utility enabling packages in conjunction with mechanical utilities
Candidates should be prepared to provide work samples and/or take a CAD test.
We offer an attractive salary/benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, life and 401(k)/Roth with company match, learning opportunities and much more. We invite proficient, dependable candidates to apply.
EOE: Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
We are equal opportunity employers. Decisions regarding hiring, promotions and terminations are made without regard to race, color, age, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected status.
We participate in E-verify. Information from all employees' Form I-9 is used to confirm work authorization.