Civil Engineer Designer
We are looking for a Civil Designer to join our talented and dynamic team of CAD techs, Project Engineers and Project Managers in our Engineering Services group.
- Four year college degree in engineering.
- 3 + years of experience in both site and land development.
- Experience with AutoCAD CIVIL 3D
- EI or PE required
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Designing and producing civil engineering drawings for site and land development projects.
- Developing schematic and detail technical drawings from sketches while incorporating company standards.
- Assisting with the design of utilities, storm drainage, mass grading, roadway vertical design and erosion control.
We offer an attractive salary/benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, life and 401(k)/Roth with company match, learning opportunities and much more. We invite proficient, dependable candidates to apply.
EOE: Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
We are equal opportunity employers. Decisions regarding hiring, promotions and terminations are made without regard to race, color, age, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected status.
We participate in E-verify. Information from all employees' Form I-9 is used to confirm work authorization.