We are seeking an Instrument Operator/Surveyor to join our Geomatics & Construction Services Group.
- 1-3 years of survey or construction staking experience
- Valid NC driver’s license
- Experience with TDS data collection and Trimble GPS/TopCon GPS preferred
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Assignment to field crew to assist in data collection.
- Operate and adjust surveying instruments such as Leica/Nikon, digital and automatic levels and various survey related software.
- Outside working conditions.
- Some overnight travel is required.
Candidates will have to successfully pass a motor vehicle records check, drug test and functional assessment.
We offer an attractive salary/benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, life and 401(k)/Roth with company match, learning opportunities and much more. We invite proficient, dependable candidates to apply.
EOE: Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
We are equal opportunity employers. Decisions regarding hiring, promotions and terminations are made without regard to race, color, age, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected status.
We participate in E-verify. Information from all employees' Form I-9 is used to confirm work authorization.