Professional Engineer (PE)
We are looking for a Professional Engineer (PE) to join our talented and dynamic team of CAD techs, Project Engineers and Project Managers in our Engineering Services group.
- Four year college degree in engineering.
- 3+ years of experience in civil site design, project management and team coordination.
- Proficiency in design of water and sewer mains, mass grading, roadway horizontal and vertical design, erosion control, and storm drainage for high profile residential and commercial projects.
- Experience with AutoCAD CIVIL 3D
- PE required
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Designs and produces plan sets, has a thorough background in civil design, governmental regulations, AutoCAD-CIVIL 3D, plan preparation, surveying principles and construction techniques.
- Function as a liaison between the CADD Technician, and Project Manager. Works in accordance with established company standards to efficiently produce complete and accurate construction plans. Project Engineers write and assemble well organized design reports for presentation of design concepts.
We offer an attractive salary/benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, life and 401(k)/Roth with company match, learning opportunities and much more. We invite proficient, dependable candidates to apply.
EOE: Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
We are equal opportunity employers. Decisions regarding hiring, promotions and terminations are made without regard to race, color, age, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected status.
We participate in E-verify. Information from all employees' Form I-9 is used to confirm work authorization.