Project Manager ~ Survey (PLS)
We are currently searching for a Survey Project Manager to join our Geomatics & Construction Administration Group. This position will play a key role in project management and execution for both survey and construction staking projects.
To submit your resume for consideration please click HERE
Skills & Qualifications:
- NC Professional Land Surveyors License required.
- BA/BS degree preferred or two-year degree in survey related field.
- Minimum of 3 years’ project management experience, preferably 5 years with mentoring and training experience.
- Strong technical knowledge in land surveying as well as field experience with surveying subdivisions, commercial properties, institutional and industrial projects.
- Experience in construction related survey computations and staking plans – such as erosion control, utility, grading and storm drainage and building layout.
- Experience preparing topo survey, boundary, and ALTA/ACSM survey maps as well as Plats, Change of Zone maps and easement exhibits; researching records, writing legal descriptions and investigating property history; developing scope and fee proposals and managing projects.
- Must have solid working knowledge of AutoCAD, Carlson, GIS mapping and MS Office Suite.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Managing multiple projects and ensuring completion on time, task and budget.
- Coordination of field crews including preparation of field packages.
- Working closely with the team to resolve issues and meet the overall goals and objectives of the project.
- Oversee and coordinate the activities of the project team during each phase of the project – including boundary and topographic surveys, subdivision platting, ALTAs, USACE platting, easement platting, GIS mapping and SUE.
- Read, review and interpret municipality standard utility construction details, grading and storm drainage plans, erosion control plans and sediment pond design tables, utility profile sheets and architectural and structural plans.
- Process field data and generate/create topographic contours, staking base files, road alignments and foundation surveys.
- Coordinate project submittals with local municipalities and foster client relations to perpetuate long term relationships.
We offer an attractive salary/benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, life and 401(k)/Roth with company match, learning opportunities and much more. We invite proficient, dependable candidates to apply.
EOE: Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
We are equal opportunity employers. Decisions regarding hiring, promotions and terminations are made without regard to race, color, age, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected status.
We participate in E-verify. Information from all employees' Form I-9 is used to confirm work authorization.