Technical Manager/Site Design (PE)
We are looking for a Technical Manager to join our talented and dynamic team of project managers, project engineers, and CAD techs in our Engineering Services Group.
- Four year accredited college degree in civil engineering or Civil Engineering Technology
- Work experience in civil site design and project management.
- Demonstrated leadership skills and experience with developing and managing team resources and clients.
- Motivated to complete project tasks and work collaboratively with all team members on all aspects of project execution.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, organizational skills, experience with proposal preparation and marketing and willingness to mentor and train.
- Ability to inspire high levels of performance from the team
- Minimum of 6 years of experience.
- Experience and knowledge in all phases of civil design, governmental regulations, project and client management.
- NC PE required
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Write and assemble well organized design reports for presentation of design concepts.
- Function as a liaison between the Production Team and Project Manager.
- Work in accordance with established company standards to efficiently design and produce complete and accurate plan sets.
- As a senior member of this team, you will be responsible for directing engineering/design/CAD tech personnel as necessary to provide sound technical advice, resolve complex technical design problems, and to high levels of performance to your internal and external clients.
- Coach and mentor Design and Cad Professionals and develop and manage a training program.
We offer an attractive salary/benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, life and 401(k)/Roth with company match, learning opportunities and much more. We invite proficient, dependable candidates to apply.
EOE: Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
We are equal opportunity employers. Decisions regarding hiring, promotions and terminations are made without regard to race, color, age, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected status.
We participate in E-verify. Information from all employees' Form I-9 is used to confirm work authorization.