Instrument Operator / Surveyor
We are seeking an Instrument Operator/Surveyor to join our Geomatics and Construction Services Group.
Skills & Qualifications
- 1-3 years of survey or construction staking experience
- Valid NC driver’s license
- Experience with TDS data collection and Trimble GPS/TopCon GPS preferred
- Candidates will have to successfully pass a motor vehicle records check, drug test and functional assessment.
- Assignment to field crew to assist in data collection.
- Operate and adjust surveying instruments such as Leica/Nikon, digital and automatic levels and various survey related software.
- Outside working conditions.
- Some overnight travel is required.