Instrument Operator / Surveyor
Skills & Qualifications
- 1-3 years of survey or construction staking experience
- Valid NC driver’s license
- Experience with TDS data collection and Trimble GPS/TopCon GPS preferred
- Candidates will have to successfully pass a motor vehicle records check, drug test and functional assessment.
- Assignment to field crew to assist in data collection.
- Operate and adjust surveying instruments such as Leica/Nikon, digital and automatic levels and various survey related software.
- Outside working conditions.
- Some overnight travel is required.
We offer an attractive salary/benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, life, short & long term disability, long term care and 401(k)/Roth with company match, learning opportunities and much more. We invite proficient, dependable candidates to apply.
EOE: Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
We are equal opportunity employers. Decisions regarding hiring, promotions and terminations are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, age (over 40), disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other legally protected status.
We participate in E-verify. Information from all employees’ Form I-9 is used to confirm work authorization.