McAdams is currently seeking an Instrument Operator/Surveyor to join our Geomatics Group.
Our Grass Really is Greener
- Equipment: tripod set up, bush axes, waders, walkie talkies, etc.
- Coolers with ice
- Sunscreen/bug spray
- Supplies: stack of stakes, flags, etc
- Safety Vests
- Apparel: shirts, hoodie/jacket, hat, etc.
- Boots Allowance
- Sunglasses Allowance
Skills + Qualifications
- 1-3 years of Survey or Construction Staking experience
- Must have a valid NC driver’s license
- Experience with TDS data collection and Trimble GPS/TopCon GPS preferred
- Candidates will have to successfully pass a motor vehicle records check, drug test and functional assessment
- Assignment to field crew to assist in data collection
- Operate and adjust surveying instruments such as Leica/Nikon, digital and automatic levels and various survey related software
- Outside working conditions
- Some overnight travel is required