Land Planner/Landscape Architect
We are seeking a Land Planner/Landscape Architect to join our Planning + Design Group with 5-10 years of planning experience.
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelors or Master Degree in Landscape Architecture, Urban Planning or other applicable design field from a four-year accredited program
- 5-10 years of working experience
- Professional license required
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- A ‘can-do’ attitude and willingness to lead and follow as a team player are critical for success
- Ability to interface with both internal staff and external clients with diplomacy is essential
- Candidates should provide work samples/portfolio electronically when submitting their resume.
- Conduct due diligence/feasibility studies, generate master plans and lead entitlement efforts on a wide variety of high profile mixed-use, residential, commercial, and institutional projects
- Research and interpret municipal ordinances
- Interact with clients, stakeholders, municipal reviewer and elected officials
- The successful candidate will interface with project design teams and be exposed to all facets of a project