Landscape Architect, Entry Level
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Landscape Architecture from an accredited program.
- 0-2 years of work experience.
- Strong design skills, conceptual planning and analysis.
- Good analytical and technical writing skills.
- Proficient in AutoCAD and Adobe suite programs.
- Sketch up and GIS is a plus.
- Candidates should provide work samples/portfolio electronically when submitting their resume.
- Working within a team framework, as well as independently, on high profile mixed-use, residential, commercial, and institutional projects.
- Preparation of drawings, graphics, reports and other submittal requirements.
We offer an attractive salary/benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, life, short & long term disability, long term care and 401(k)/Roth with company match, learning opportunities and much more. We invite proficient, dependable candidates to apply.
EOE: Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
We are equal opportunity employers. Decisions regarding hiring, promotions and terminations are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, age (over 40), disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other legally protected status.
We participate in E-verify. Information from all employees’ Form I-9 is used to confirm work authorization.