Professional Engineer (PE)
We are looking for a Professional Engineer (PE) to join our talented and dynamic team of CAD techs, Project Engineers and Project Managers in our Engineering Services group.
Skills & Qualifications
- Four year college degree in engineering.
- 3+ years of experience in civil site design, project management and team coordination.
- Proficiency in design of water and sewer mains, mass grading, roadway horizontal and vertical design, erosion control, and storm drainage for high profile residential and commercial projects.
- Experience with AutoCAD CIVIL 3D
- PE required
- Designs and produces plan sets, has a thorough background in civil design, governmental regulations, AutoCAD-CIVIL 3D, plan preparation, surveying principles and construction techniques.
- Function as a liaison between the CADD Technician, and Project Manager. Works in accordance with established company standards to efficiently produce complete and accurate construction plans. Project Engineers write and assemble well organized design reports for presentation of design concepts.