Project Manager, Civil Engineering (PE)
We are looking for an experienced and team-oriented Project Manager to join our Land Development team.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Four year college degree in engineering with an emphasis in civil/site development.
- PE required.
- 6+ years of experience in both site and land development.
- Design proficiency in all aspects of high profile residential and commercial projects desired.
- Proficiency in design of water and sewer mains, mass grading, roadway horizontal and vertical design, erosion control, and storm drainage for high profile residential and commercial projects.
- An ability to carry a project through the design process independently and within a team framework.
- Execution of projects including technical, financial, client coordination, approvals and permitting issues.
- Managing and mentoring assigned staff.
- Building a strong team and serving as a positive role model while exceeding client expectations.