Project Manager, Land Development (PE)
We are seeking a Civil Engineer with Project Manager experience to join our Land Development Group.
Skills & Qualifications
- Professional Engineer license is required
- 5+ years of experience
- Site design and project management background
- Design proficiency in all aspects of engineering high profile residential, commercial, office and multi-family projects.
- Strong work history of carrying project through the design and permitting process while maintaining schedules and delivering the contracted scope of work within the budgetary constraints.
- Executing of projects including technical, financial, client coordination, approvals and permitting issues.
- Responsible for managing and mentoring assigned staff, building a strong team and serving as a positive role model while exceeding client expectations.
- Ability to manage and grow key relationships as marketing the Firm’s services to new and existing clients is a large part of this position.