McAdams is currently seeking an entry to mid-level Survey Technician to join our Geomatics Group. Working as part of a collaborative team, this position will prepare survey maps and drawings of boundary surveys, topographic surveys, subdivision plats and land title surveys.
Please note: all candidates should be prepared to present work samples and will be asked to complete a CAD assessment at the time of interview.
Skills & Qualifications
- Associates degree (or higher) in surveying technology/Geomatics, civil engineering or related field preferred but not required.
- Familiarity and experience with AutoCAD preferred.
- Experience with Carlson 2010-2014, Civil 3D, ESRI/ArcMap, ArcGIS, understanding Trimble data collection, GPS receivers and Robotic total stations a plus.
- Land development experience (commercial and residential) with physical survey, plot plans and house staking.
- Good personal computer skills – email, word processing, spreadsheets, outlook, etc.
- Reduce raw survey data, import it into CAD programs, and draft plans to specific criteria.