Through experience and innovation McAdams is able to meet your environmental needs. We offer comprehensive environmental services to support the due diligence process for property transactions, refinancing and redevelopment. Our services are also designed to satisfy requirements for a variety of State and Federal regulatory programs for leaking Underground Storage Tanks (USTs), contaminated dry-cleaning sites, voluntary cleanups, brownfields/urban infill redevelopment. We can provide turn-key services to support your property redevelopment needs through collaboration with the McAdams Civil Engineering, Land Planning, Landscape Architecture, Stormwater, Natural Resources, Surveying, and Construction Services Divisions. Specific environmental services include:
- Phase I environmental site assessments in compliance with the All Appropriate Inquiries (AAI) codified in 40 CFR Part 312 and the American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM) Standard Practice for Environmental Site Assessment: Phase I Environmental Site Assessment Process (E 1527-13).
- Phase II environmental site assessments to determine the absence, presence, magnitude and extent of contamination to meet applicable regulatory requirements and support site redevelopment and property and facility management needs.
- Soil Gas and Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) assessments to evaluate the risk of vapor intrusion from subsurface contamination.
- Risk assessment and development of risk-based corrective action strategies.
- Corrective action design to mitigate risks associated with the presence of contamination including active remediation, in-situ and ex-situ treatment, vapor intrusion mitigation systems as well as other innovative engineered systems and controls.
- Indoor Air Quality Assessments related mold and other indoor contaminant sources.
- Asbestos inspections, Management and Operations and Maintenance (O&M) plan development, Lead-Based Paint Inspections, and abatement oversight.