McAdams is currently seeking a Crew Chief to join our Geomatics Group.
Our Grass Really is Greener
- Equipment: tripod set up, bush axes, waders, walkie talkies, etc.
- Coolers with ice
- Sunscreen/bug spray
- Supplies: stack of stakes, flags, etc
- Safety Vests
- Apparel: shirts, hoodie/jacket, hat, etc.
- Boots Allowance
- Sunglasses Allowance
Skills + Qualifications
- 5 or more years of experience as a Crew Chief in Construction Staking and/or Surveying preferred
- Knowledge of TDS Software, Trimble Robotics, GPS equipment
- CAD experience preferred
- Must have a valid NC driver’s license
- Candidates will have to successfully pass a motor vehicle records check, drug test and functional assessment
- Must be able to manage and mentor field personnel to ensure that project objectives are met under budget and in a timely manner
- Demonstrate an ability to prepare proper filed notes and manage field data files in a manner that they can be easily interpreted and cyphered by office support staff; turns in notes and field files daily
- Maintain good client relations to foster and perpetuate a long term relationship
- Outside working conditions
- Some overnight travel is required