Landscape Architect, Entry Level
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Landscape Architecture from an accredited program.
- 0-2 years of work experience.
- Strong design skills, conceptual planning and analysis.
- Good analytical and technical writing skills.
- Ability to communicate design concepts and ideas graphically, both digitally and by hand
- Proficient in AutoCAD and Adobe suite programs.
- Sketch up and GIS is a plus.
- Candidates should provide work samples/portfolio electronically when submitting their resume.
- Working within a team framework, as well as independently, on high profile mixed-use, residential, commercial, and institutional projects.
- Preparation of drawings, graphics, reports and other submittal requirements.