UNC Wilmington, Outdoor Fields + Facilities
McAdams is currently providing civil engineering design and permitting services for the UNCW Outdoor Fields + Facilities Enhancement project. This project consists of the following improvements:
- Construction of two artificial turf fields encompassing +/- 6.1 acres
- Enhancement / construction of two natural turf fields encompassing +/- 5.1 acres
- Construction of perimeter fencing
- Construction of three support buildings. Two buildings proposed along Riegel Road will contain restroom facilities, offices, meeting rooms, and storage rooms for maintenance and athletic activities. A proposed building along Hamilton Drive will contain restroom facilities, storage rooms, along with rooms for merchandise, ticketing, and concessions
- Parking, an access road, utility, and stormwater management improvements.