Site Civil/Roadway Engineer
Are you a technical expert whose niche is in roadway design? Do you enjoy working closely with a team of talented designers to produce high quality plans? Are you an excellent communicator who can coordinate with municipal transportation staff to ensure projects meet all requirements? McAdams’ Site Civil/Roadway Engineers deliver excellent roadway design to both our residential and commercial projects.
As a Site Civil/Roadway Engineer in our Private Engineering Services group, you will have the opportunity to leave your mark on exciting residential and commercial projects in the area such as North Hills, Streets at Southpoint, and the Waverly community. You will execute projects like these while collaborating with a team of talented and highly motivated engineers.
Skills & Qualifications
- Four-year college degree from an accredited program in Civil Engineering or Civil Engineering Technology
- 3+ years of experience in design of roadway improvements and civil site design, plan production management, and team coordination
- Proficiency in design of roadway horizontal and vertical design, erosion control, storm drainage and traffic control roadway improvement plans associated with high profile residential and commercial projects
- Experience with, or ability to adapt to AutoCAD CIVIL 3D
- PE required
- Delivers roadway components of residential and commercial site developments
- Includes coordination with NCDOT and municipal transportation staff to meet all transportation standards and requirements