SCM Annual Inspections
With a dedicated team of Construction Administration professionals, McAdams can perform the required annual Stormwater Control Measures (SCM) inspections, in-house, saving our clients time and money. Our Construction Administration team understands the importance of accurately inspecting and reporting on your SCMs to help avoid costly conflicts and potential hazards.
- Annual SCM Inspections (Surface + Underground)
- Multi-SCM Site Inventory, Inspections + Administration
- Post Notice of Violation Assessments
- Repair Contractor Selection Assistance
- Remedial Repair Design
- Remedial Repair Observation, Administration + Recertification
- ExperienceOur team has the qualifications required to meet your needs:
- NC Stormwater SCM Inspection and Maintenance Certification;
- NC Erosion and Sediment Control / Stormwater Inspector / Installer;
- Licensed Professional Engineers (PEs); and
- Years of experience in inspecting, maintaining and repairing SCMs.
- SpeedHow we will keep you up-to-date:
- We will track your yearly inspection date and guarantee a timely and successful SCM inspection before any fees or penalties apply.
- If repairs arise, we will have existing knowledge of the SCM and act accordingly.
- Typical SCMs Inspected- Wetponds;
- Dry Detention Ponds;
- Underground Facilities;
- Bioretention Cells;
- and many more!
- CommunicationsStaying in touch:
- Our team will stay ahead of any upcoming inspections and will be in touch with the client at all times.