We are currently seeking an Instrument Operator/Surveyor to join our Geomatics Group in our Roanoke and Lewisville, TX offices. This role assists the Crew Chief in all aspects of survey assignments in the field and has room for advancement for the right candidate. The successful candidate will be a motivated team player and enjoy working outdoors in all seasons.
Our Grass Really is Greener
- Equipment: tripod set up, bush axes, waders, walkie talkies, etc.
- Supplies: stack of stakes, flags, etc
- Seasonal Apparel: shirts, hoodie/jacket, hat, etc.
- Safety Vests
- Annual clothing allowance
Skills + Qualifications
- Entry level – 3 years of survey or construction staking experience
- Valid driver’s license
- Experience with TDS data collection and Trimble GPS/TopCon GPS preferred but not required
- Candidates will have to successfully pass a motor vehicle records check, drug test and functional assessment
- Will be assigned to a field crew to assist in data collection
- Operate and adjust surveying instruments such as Leica/Nikon, digital and automatic levels and various survey related software
- Ability to work outside in all climates
- Some overnight travel is required