2020 has a been an unusual year for McAdams SHARES. Though many of the events that we had planned to share with our partners were modified or postponed due to COVID-19, those activities were replaced instead with an opportunity to collaborate with our partners as they navigated unprecedented challenges. By staying in close contact with… Read more »Read more ›
It's About Experiences.
Creating Experiences Through Experience.
Experience. There are three levels to the word that defines who we are.
At the most basic level, it’s our design and engineering expertise that we have cultivated since our beginning in 1979. We couple that by fostering an internal culture that inspires and is collaborative.
Secondly, there is the experience we strive to create every time you interact with us. We will champion you and your project above ourselves.
And most importantly, is the experience we work tirelessly to create for everyone who will interact with your vision. It’s not about the project or even the place. It’s about the experience.
To help us live up to those levels of the word, our beliefs are simple and to the point – be responsible, be accountable, be creative, be resourceful.
That’s McAdams: creating experiences through experience.
Services to Achieve Your Vision.
In addition to our focus and our people, our structure is another point of difference at McAdams. We team up the best minds with the most experience based on each project type. That way, every member of your team understands your unique needs and minimizes unknowns. By leveraging our knowledge, offerings and culture, you will see the difference through inspired designs.
Your Experience Makers.
Bringing experience to the forefront of everything we do takes special people who truly understand its importance. Together we are McAdams, individually we are what make McAdams different than any other design, planning or engineering firm you will ever work with.
- R. Von Beougher, PEPrincipal
- Robert J. Dollak Jr, PEVice President, Dallas-Fort Worth Metro
- Mary HeathChief Administrative Officer
- Marc LeBlancChief Technology Officer
- John R. McAdams, PE, PLSFounder and Chairman
- Michael J. Munn, PEPresident and Chief Executive Officer
- Robert Reddick, PEVice President, Charlotte Metro
- Donna Scott, PHR, SHRM-CPChief Human Resources Officer
- Don Sparrow, CPAChief Financial Officer
- Iona Thomas, AICPVice President, Strategy + Public Client Development
Business Unit Leadership
- Jon Aldridge, PEDirector, Water Resources
- Jim Armstrong, PLSDirector, UAS and Geospatial Services, Geomatics
- Kevin Baucom, PLSDirector, Geomatics
- Greg Bewley, PLSVice President, Geomatics
- Fred Boone, PEDirector, Construction Administration
- Stan Wingo, AICP, LEED GADirector, Multi-site
- James Caldwell, PEDirector, Education + Healthcare
- Amos Clark, PEVice President, Public
- Josh Decker, RLADirector, Landscape Architecture
- Brian Purdy, RLA, LEED APDirector, Planning + Entitlements / Raleigh Office Lead
- Bill Derks, PEVice President, Land Development
- Brandon Finch, PEVice President, Education + Healthcare + Energy
- David Malcolm, RLAVice President, Planning + Design
- Jon Moore, PEExecutive Vice President
- W. Thad Murley, III, RPLSDirector, Geomatics
- Jameson Pinson, RLADirector, Landscape Architecture
- Randi Rivera, AICPDirector, Planning + Entitlement
“We really appreciate the quality of your work by the way, creative but efficient, that’s good! Rare to see.”
Backwater Environmental / OCI