It’s Spring of 2020 and the Olde Towne project site in Raleigh, North Carolina is booming. Construction has started, dirt is being moved and McAdams’ staff is diligently working on site plans. While evaluating the site of the future apartment pod, a McAdams staff arborist accidentally found a massive, old tree in the middle of… Read more »Read more ›
It's About Experiences.
Creating Experiences Through Experience.
Experience. There are three levels to the word that defines who we are.
At the most basic level, it’s our design and engineering expertise that we have cultivated since our beginning in 1979. We couple that by fostering an internal culture that inspires and is collaborative.
Secondly, there is the experience we strive to create every time you interact with us. We will champion you and your project above ourselves.
And most importantly, is the experience we work tirelessly to create for everyone who will interact with your vision. It’s not about the project or even the place. It’s about the experience.
To help us live up to those levels of the word, our beliefs are simple and to the point – be responsible, be accountable, be creative, be resourceful.
That’s McAdams: creating experiences through experience.
Services to Achieve Your Vision.
In addition to our focus and our people, our structure is another point of difference at McAdams. We team up the best minds with the most experience based on each project type. That way, every member of your team understands your unique needs and minimizes unknowns. By leveraging our knowledge, offerings and culture, you will see the difference through inspired designs.
Your Experience Makers.
Bringing experience to the forefront of everything we do takes special people who truly understand its importance. Together we are McAdams, individually we are what make McAdams different than any other design, planning or engineering firm you will ever work with.
- R. Von Beougher, PEPrincipal
- Robert J. Dollak Jr, PEVice President, Dallas-Fort Worth Metro
- Mary HeathChief Administrative Officer
- Marc LeBlancChief Technology Officer
- John R. McAdams, PE, PLSFounder and Chairman
- Michael J. Munn, PEPresident and Chief Executive Officer
- Robert Reddick, PEVice President, Charlotte Metro
- Don Sparrow, CPAChief Financial Officer
- Iona Thomas, AICPVice President, Strategy + Public Client Development
Business Unit Leadership
- Jon Aldridge, PEDirector, Water Resources
- Jim Armstrong, PLSDirector, UAS and Geospatial Services, Geomatics
- Kevin Baucom, PLSDirector, Geomatics
- Greg Bewley, PLSVice President, Geomatics
- Fred Boone, PEDirector, Construction Administration
- James Caldwell, PEDirector, Education + Healthcare
- Amos Clark, PEVice President, Public
- Rachel Cotter, RLADirector, Civic Spaces
- Eddie Moore, AICPDirector, Land Planning + Entitlement
- Stan Wingo, AICP, LEED GADirector, National Brands
- Josh Decker, RLADirector, Landscape Architecture
- Brian Purdy, RLA, LEED APDirector, Planning + Entitlements / Raleigh Office Lead
- Bill Derks, PEVice President, Land Development
- Brandon Finch, PEVice President, Education + Healthcare + Energy
- David Malcolm, RLAVice President, Planning + Design
- Dan Lambert, RLADirector, Landscape Architecture
- Jon Moore, PEExecutive Vice President
- W. Thad Murley, III, RPLSDirector, Geomatics
- Jameson Pinson, RLADirector, Landscape Architecture
- Randi Rivera, AICPDirector, Planning + Entitlement
“This letter is to draw attention to the men and women that exemplify the McAdams creed and find a way to always deliver, and to deliver with a sense of pride that not only represents your company at its finest, but mine too. It's truly a pleasure to work with real professionals.”