We’re excited to announce that we’re growing and opening a new office in Winston-Salem, NC! We are expanding our reach throughout the Triad with the opening of a new office at the Bailey Power Plant in the Innovation Quarter of downtown Winston-Salem. Our own senior project manager, Jay Matey, PE, will be spearheading the opening… Read more »Read more ›
It's About Experiences.
Creating Experiences Through Experience.
Experience. There are three levels to the word that defines who we are.
At the most basic level, it’s our design and engineering expertise that we have cultivated since our beginning in 1979. We couple that by fostering an internal culture that inspires and is collaborative.
Secondly, there is the experience we strive to create every time you interact with us. We will champion you and your project above ourselves.
And most importantly, is the experience we work tirelessly to create for everyone who will interact with your vision. It’s not about the project or even the place. It’s about the experience.
To help us live up to those levels of the word, our beliefs are simple and to the point – be responsible, be accountable, be creative, be resourceful.
That’s McAdams: creating experiences through experience.
Services to Achieve Your Vision.
In addition to our focus and our people, our structure is another point of difference at McAdams. We team up the best minds with the most experience based on each project type. That way, every member of your team understands your unique needs and minimizes unknowns. By leveraging our knowledge, offerings and culture, you will see the difference through inspired designs.
Your Experience Makers.
Bringing experience to the forefront of everything we do takes special people who truly understand its importance. Together we are McAdams, individually we are what make McAdams different than any other design, planning or engineering firm you will ever work with.
- R. Von Beougher, PEPrincipal
- Robert J. Dollak Jr, PEVice President, Dallas-Fort Worth Metro
- Mary HeathChief Administrative Officer
- Marc LeBlancChief Technology Officer
- John R. McAdams, PE, PLSFounder and Chairman
- Jon Moore, PEChief Operating Officer
- Michael J. Munn, PEPresident and Chief Executive Officer
- Robert Reddick, PEVice President, Civil / Site Design
- Mitchell J. Silver, FAICPPrincipal, Urban Planning
- Don Sparrow, CPAChief Financial Officer
- Iona Thomas, AICPVice President, Strategy + Public Client Development
- Candace Whisenant, PHR, SHRM-CPDirector, Human Resources
- Micka DixonDirector, Administrative Services
Business Unit Leadership
- Jon Aldridge, PEDirector, Water Resources
- Jim Armstrong, PLSDirector, Geomatics
- Kevin Baucom, PLSDirector, Geomatics
- Greg Bewley, PLSVice President, Geomatics
- Fred Boone, PEDirector, Construction Administration
- James Caldwell, PEDirector, Education + Healthcare
- Amos Clark, PEVice President, Water Resources
- Rachel Cotter, RLADirector, Civic Spaces
- Josh Decker, RLADirector, Landscape Architecture
- Bill Derks, PEVice President, Land Development
- Brandon Finch, PEVice President, Energy
- Dan Lambert, RLADirector, Landscape Architecture
- Will Letchworth, PEVice President, Transportation
- David Malcolm, RLAVice President, Planning + Design
- W. Thad Murley, III, RPLSDirector, Geomatics
- Eddie Moore, AICPDirector, Land Planning + Entitlement
- Jameson Pinson, RLADirector, Landscape Architecture
- Brian Purdy, RLA, LEED APDirector, Planning + Entitlement
- Randi Rivera, AICPDirector, Planning + Entitlement
- Stan Wingo, AICP, LEED GADirector, National Brands
“You my friend are a super hero!... I don't have the words to express the gratitude, respect and amazement I have for you, what you do and McAdams... I'll always be looking for another way to work with you and share with others the good work McAdams does...”