“Play is a basic human right” This simple statement from the United Nations Convention of the Rights of the Child isn’t hard to grasp. Childhood development experts are staunch in their belief that play is a critical part of a child’s life, and something that will have an impact on their development well into adulthood…. Read more »Read more ›
It's About Experiences.
Creating Experiences Through Experience.
Experience. There are three levels to the word that defines who we are.
At the most basic level, it’s our design and engineering expertise that we’ve cultivated since our beginning in 1979. We couple that by fostering an internal culture that inspires and is collaborative.
Secondly, there’s the experience we strive to create every time you interact with us. We will champion you and your project above ourselves.
And most importantly, is the experience we work tirelessly to create for everyone who will interact with your vision. It’s not about the project or even the place. It’s about the experience.
To help us live up to those levels of the word, our beliefs are simple and to the point – be responsible, be accountable, be creative, be resourceful.
That’s McAdams: creating experiences through experience.
Services to Achieve Your Vision.
In addition to our focus and our people, our structure is another point of difference at McAdams. We team up the best minds with the most experience based on each project-type. That way every member of your team understands your unique needs and minimizes unknowns. By leveraging our knowledge, offerings and culture, you will see the difference through inspired designs.
Your Experience Makers.
Bringing experience to the forefront of everything we do takes special people who truly understand its importance. Together we are McAdams, individually we are what make McAdams different than any other design, planning or engineering firm you’ll ever work with.
- John R. McAdams, PE, PLSFounder and Chairman
- Michael J. Munn, PEPresident and Chief Executive Officer
- Don Sparrow, CPAChief Financial Officer
- Donna Scott, PHR, SHRM-CPChief Human Resources Officer
- Mary HeathChief Marketing Officer
- Robert Reddick, PEDirector, Charlotte Metro
- R. Von Beougher, PEPrincipal
- Robert J. Dollak Jr, PEDirector, Dallas-Fort Worth Metro
- Bill Derks, PEDirector, Commercial
- Jon Moore, PEDirector, Residential
- Iona Thomas, AICPDirector, Public
- Brandon Finch, PEDivision Director, Education + Healthcare + Energy
Service Line Leadership
- Amos Clark, PEDirector, Water Resources + Environmental
- Greg Bewley, PLSDirector, Geomatics
- James Caldwell, PEDirector, Education + Healthcare
- Todd O'Daniel, PEDirector, Private Engineering Services
- Bob Zumwalt, RLADirector, Planning + Design
- Fred Boone, PEDirector, Construction Administration
- Jeff Tyburski PG, RSMDirector, Environmental Services
- David Malcolm, RLADirector, Planning + Design
- Kevin Baucom, PLSDirector, Geomatics
- Randi Rivera, AICPDirector, Planning + Entitlement
- W. Thad Murley, IIIDirector, Geomatics
- Jameson Pinson, RLADirector, Landscape Architecture
“We really appreciate the quality of your work by the way, creative but efficient, that’s good! Rare to see.”
Backwater Environmental / OCI