DEI at McAdams
McAdams is committed to creating a compassionate space for ongoing conversations and focused education to develop an inclusive environment where our teams feel empowered to share their experiences and ideas.
McAdams’ approach: continued curiosity in best practices.
- DEI-related training for all employees in partnership with a third-party consultant to bring a fresh perspective to our entire team
- Annual DEI reporting, made available to all staff members to bring awareness to our progress and efforts
- Annual company-wide DEI survey to stay in tune with the interests and needs of all team members
- Anonymous reporting tool that allows employees to share sensitive workplace concerns
- Emphasizing DEI within a company-wide respectful workplace training
McAdams DIGs is a resource group whose mission is to cultivate an environment of diversity and inclusion through education, awareness, support and open conversation.
Every year, DIGs will lead and/or collaborate to host DEI-related events for the company. 2021’s events will be centered around:
- The Business Case for Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- Collaborating to host a company-wide DEI training with an external consultant
- Gender in the Workplace
- Race in the Workplace
“I'm excited to be part of the steering committee because I've got an interest in improving diversity in our firm as well as the industry. ”
Sean Gleason, Steering Committee Member